Adam Smith International Job Recruitment 2019. The Adam Smith International Job Recruitment for the year 2019 has started and they are looking for suitable applicant that can help them carry out their award-winning global company and also have an impart in the company. Adam Smith is a company that is known for it’s value, economic growth and also in a government reform. The reputation of the company is solid because the company has built a positive results in all their project that have gone though so many challenges and they have come out on top.
Adam Smith International is among the best in their field and they have strong corporate presence globally. At the moment Adam Smith is carrting out out over 146 projects across 49 countries. Adam Smith International have a total of over 2,000 staff and including associates. The company Head office is based in London while their regional head offices are located in some Africa countries such as Nairobi – Kenya, Abuja – Nigeria, and Pretoria – South Africa, and some other countries in Asia Pacific (Sydney) and South Asia (Delhi).
Adam Smith International is Currently Looking for Communications Assistant – Intern The Job is Located at Kano
Adam Smith International Areas of Responsibility
- Applicant or candidate should know that to supervise the Communications Specialist, they are to also support the activities of the communications unit.
- Applicant or candidate are to activate the range of production from the production of communication materials to outreach activities.
Adam Smith International Job Main Tasks
- Applicant or candidate is to Support the internal communications of the company and are to assist the company in their plan and implementation of new initiatives.
- Applicant or candidate is to give assist in writing any press releases that the company may required and to feature articles related to the company’s activities or events
- Applicant or candidate are to assist all the company’s unit in making sure they are complying with Mafita Knowledge Management Policy.
- Applicant or candidate is to support the Communications Unit in to make sure the develop graphics to compliment documents. They are to work very closely with the creative advertising team and communications agencies in outside the company in other to develop high quality communications, which will include the conceptualization, the messaging, localization of content, translations, artwork, and tools.
- Applicant or candidate is to give assist to the preparation team and to the production of communication materials team, also including fast facts brochures team, and others such as newsletters and publications.
Adam Smith International Job Duration
The job is open to full-time position, and it will commence on March 2019.
Applicant taken for the job should be relocated to the Kano project office and he or she will have some travel time for the company to focal place of Kano when the need arise.
Adam Smith International Job Recruitment Qualifications
- Applicant or candidate should have an excellent oral communication skill and as well as the written communication skills in English.
- Applicant or candidate should resident in the state of where the job is located or he or she is willing to relocate to the said state at no extra cost to the company.
- Applicant or candidate should preferably have a University Degree in Computer Science/Mass Communication/Journalism or any other relevant course.
- Applicant or candidates should have graduated from any university or he or she is going through his Postgraduate Degree program and should not be more than 3 years.
Adam Smith International Job Experience:
- Applicant should have a previous work experience in any of the communication and media field.
- Applicant or candidate should be strong in a work ethic in other to lively and dedicated the team of professionals as he or she carries out his duties.
How to Apply Job Recruitment At Adam Smith International
The official website of Adam Smith International is https://adamsmithinternational.silkroad.com/ clicj here to Apply.
Drop your comment below and we will get back as soon as we can. Thanks
FOR OTHER INFORMATION TOP STORY IN NIGERIA 2019
- Top Countries With The Most Powerful Passports In The World
- Guinness Nigeria Recruitment 2019- How To Apply
- NASRDA Recruitment 2019- How To Apply
- Victor AD Biography; Age, Career & Net Worth
- How To Download From Toxicwap- Free Movies, TV Series And Songs
- DMO Recruitment 2019- How To Apply
- Stephanie Coker Biography, Age, Career & Net Worth
- Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her Son King 3rd Birthday
- Zainab Balogun Biography, Age, Movies & Net Worth
- Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment 2019; How To Apply