In this article we going to talk about Remita.net. Many people have not head about Remita if you are among those people then i guess today is your lucky day. Remita is an electronic platform that enable organisations (SMEs, Corporate Organisations, Multinationals, State Governments, Government Agencies, NGOs, Religious Organisations, Resident, Associations, Schools and Educational Institutions, Hospitals and Health Institutions, Utility Companies, etc. and Individuals to RECEIVE and MAKE PAYMENTS easily.
Remita is an online payment platform it enable you to do many this such as making payment, collections solution on a single multi-bank platform. It is a payment gateway that is been used by the Federal Government for its Treasury Single Account (TSA) policy. This e-payment platform is available to everyone such as individuals, public and private sector organizations including NGOs, SMEs, Multinationals, Corporations, Government Agencies and Parastatals, Religious organizations, Educational institutions, Hotels and hospitality organizations, Health institutions, and even the common man. Remita has has a lot of features such as remita payment and other features. The mind blowing online platform, remita has his own app you can simply see in on your google play store you just have to search for remita app and then you have it you will get the app on your phone.
Remita is Licenced by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN), Remita was developed here in Nigeria by SystemSpecs to the highest international standards and meets the needs of the local market for a secure, integrated, efficient and cost-effective solution.
With the help of Remita ANYONE can easily start receiving payments on their website in less than 48 hours with no fee for activation. To avoid using great effort or exertion processes, one can pay for licenses renewals, school fees, PHCN/NEPA bills, FIRS Taxes, Corporate Affairs Commission, NYSC fees and lots more with Remita form the comfore of your homes.
Read Also;Wapday.com – Download– music | videos
Remita has a helpline and a 247 customer care that is there to help you at any time. If you are a customer or a user of remita then you can be able to make a payment through a wide range of channels such as: Remita App Biller’s Website, Internet Banking, Mobile Wallet, remita.net, POS, or ANY bank branch in Nigeria. Why Remita is different from all other online payment platform is that irrespective of the channel customers use to pay, Billers & Merchants are able to monitor and track all payments online from anywhere in the world.
We will talk about how can be able to confirm remita payment, because i know many people might find that very confusing but it is very easy. Are you searching for frsc remita payment if you among those people, we will talk about that here just sit down and read thought. Remita has made it very easy to set up Direct Debit mandates or Standing Order on accounts domiciled in any bank in Nigeria to make regular payments (i.e. to Parents, Children in school, Church, Cable TV or other subscriptions) without stress
Today, Remita is used by many individuals as well as public and private sector organisations to process over $30 billion worth of transactions annually.
Are you searching for things like this www.remita.net/pay a federal government agency because you don’t have an ideal or how to make payment with Remita. Rest at sure that we will talk about that later on but first let talk about the fact that you need to know about the electronic payment gateway which has gained global recognition in the financial technology industry.
- The software was developed by a Nigerian FinTech company- SystemSpecs which was found by John Obaro
- it is the payment gateway for Federal Government funds generated from levies, taxes and tariffs.
- It is NOT the Treasury Single Account (TSA) which is the depository for all the funds generated by MDAs as taxes, levies, tariffs and lots more but a payment gateway that facilitates the remittance of these funds into the TSA.
- There is a one percent transaction fee charged on all transactions through FG’s TSA which is shared among Remita, banks, and the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) and othe payment operators involved.
- Remita is government approved since it is used by the Federal Government corporated and high net worth individuals to process financial transactions.
- The platform is secure and it has a very advanced security features such as combination of hard token, biometric token and proprietary authentication protocols.
- You can pay and receive money very easily with NO activation fee.
- Payment of taxes, levies and tariffs can be directly pay to the government and you will have no fear of missing of deadlines.
- You can be pay by your customers through a wide range of channels like your website, internet Banking, Mobile Wallet, Pos, or from any bank branches in Nigeria.
- Remita has a HR and Payroll functions which help business maintain a comprehensive, online employee personnel and payroll data.
What Can Remita do for You?
1. Make Payments from All Your Accounts in All Banks
2. Receive Funds through Debit/Credit Cards, Branches of all Banks Nationwide, POS, Online Banking, etc
3. Automate your Payroll.
Who Can Use Remita?
1. Individuals, to manage their personal finances, especially using Remita app.
2. Public and private sector organisations of any size, structure and complexity.
How to Make and Receive Payments on Remita Websites
Maybe you want to pay Federal Government Bill Online using Remita Platform. This is what to do;
1. Visit www.remita.net and click on “Pay A Federal Government Agency Bill or Any Payment Button”
2. Type in the Beneficiary Name in first space provided [Name of MDA]: That is, the name of the institution you want to pay the money to. e.g. PHARMACIST COUNCIL OF NIGERIA – 052101200100 as in the case of the lady who I helped to pay her annul license.
3. Name of Service/Purpose: Select the name of service or purpose of payment in the drop down list provided g ANNUAL LICENSE
4. Description:Type in the description of what you want to pay for. e.g I want to pay for annual license.
5. Amount To Pay (₦):Type in the amount that you want to pay e.g 10500 as in the case of the lady I helped this morning.
6. Payer’s Full Name: Type in your full name
7. Payer’s Email: Type in your email address
8. Payer’s Phone: Type in your phone number
9. Complete the Security Catpcha:To Confirm your
transaction, you need to key in thecharacters in the image into the box below it. This is for security purpose.
10. Click“Proceed to Payment”
How to Generate Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR)
You can find you RRR with its unique code displayed for transaction. on the Invoice page, you will see many options to make the payments such as;
With internet banking, you can transfer money directly from your account to the beneficiary via Remita powered transfer. On that “Pay with Internet banking” column, you will see the icons of banks that supports internet banking on Remita platform.
Click on any one of your choice and proceed to payment.
If you want to pay the money at any bank branch, simply print the transaction receipt or copy the RRR code to your bank and pay the required amount.
Cards or Wallets
You can also make payment with your ATM card. Simply click of the card of your choice e.g. Nigerian cards: MasterCard, Visa, Verve or International Card: MasterCard, Visa. You can also pay via e-Wallet services such as PocketMONI.
Drop your comment and we will get back to you as soon as we can. Thanks.