The INEC Recruitment 2019 has officially started if you were hearing rumor regarding the INEC Recruitment, I guess they are true. INEC will be recruiting Ad-hoc Staff agents for the forthcoming 2019 general elections across the 36 states.
If you are a graduate and you are interested in working with the INEC as Ad-hoc Staff at the 2019 General Election. If you are among those who are interested then I tell you to read this article very carefully and understand what is required from you as you apply INEC Ad-hoc Staff Recruitment 2019.
NOTE; We here at konews don’t recruit for any government agency or any company. All we do here is bring you with the best and latest update, to inform the public and those who are interested.
Ad-hoc Staff INEC Recruitment 2019 How To Apply
Only qualified people will be considered for hire due to the seriousness and importance of the position. Corps members, Fresh graduates, and seasoned graduates are in better positions for this INEC recruitment 2019 of their ADHOC staff. screening and training process They will undergo following their applications
The Roles of an Ad-hoc Staff
- It is the duty of the Ad-hoc Staff to represent the commission at the collation center and the polling unit in every ward in the federation
- It is the duty of the Ad-hoc Staff to collate the results from all polling unit down to the local government areas of the State.
- They are also to declare the result at the polling unity and also for the State elections and hand over the result to the chairman of INEC
INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment Position
- INEC is looking for Local government area collation officer. (Lectures)
- INEC is looking for Presiding officer (Corps Members)
- INEC is looking for Assistant presiding officer (Undergraduate)
- INEC is looking for Supervisory presiding officer (graduate)
- State constituency returning officer
- Senatorial/national and state constituency
- returning officer.
Interested candidates should visit the INEC AD-HOC STAFF recruitment official website http://www.inecnigeria.org/ for more information regarding Independent National Electoral Commission Recruitment 2018/2019 form.
Drop your comment below and we will get back to you as soon as we can. Thanks