Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment 2019/2020 Application Form – www.customs.gov.ng. This article is to guide you on the important steps to take if you are interested to be part of Nigeria Customs service all you have to do is follow this important procedures
Note: Recruitment guidelines, qualifications, requirements, and other relevant updates will be uploaded here free .
Please Note this page is created for interested applicants who wish to know more updates about when Nigeria Customs Service will be recruiting graduates for 2019.
Below are questions that we have received regarding this recruitment Is the Nigeria Customs Service
- Recruitment form out ?
- When will Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment start?
- Where can I obtain the Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment form?
- I need Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment updates , etc.
- How can I apply for Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment 2019/2020?
Read Read Also;CAC Recruitment 2019– How To Apply
Note that at this point, the application is not yet online, do not take into account any form of advertising you see or come across online. Because rumor has it that the form is out.
Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment 2019 Position CATEGORY ‘A’ – GENERAL DUTY
1.) ASSISTANT CADRE Post:
(i) Customs Assistant II – Console 04
Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (WASC/NECO) with Credits in not less than five subjects including English Language and Mathematics obtained at a maximum of two sittings.
General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with credit in five subjects including English Language and Mathematics obtained at a maximum of two sittings,
(ii) Customs Assistant III – Consol 03
2.) INSPECTOR CADRE
Post: Inspector of Customs – Consol 07
Higher National Diploma (HND) with at least lower credit from a recognized Polytechnic.
(ii) Assistant Inspector of Customs – Consol 06
National Diploma (ND) with at least lower credit from a recognized Polytechnic
National Certificate of Education (NCE),
3.) SUPERINTENDENT CADRE: Nigeria Customs Service
Post: Assistant Superintendent of Customs Grade II – Console 08
Candidates must possess a Bachelors Degree with at least Second Class Lower Division from a recognized University.
Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment 2019 Entry Qualifications:
(1) Suitably qualified candidates must SSCE/NECO certificates with credits in not less than four (4) subjects including English Language and Mathematics.
(ii) Applicants must also have General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level and Credit in four (4) subjects including English Language and Mathematics.
(iii) Applicants must be physically and mentally fit. And must not have a criminal record.
(iv) Applicants with any form disabilities should not apply.
How to Apply for the Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment 2019.
Interested candidates are to always visit here or the Nigeria customs service recruitment website at www.customs.gov.ng to know when the form comes out eventually. Applicants are to complete application form free of charge and print out the following documents; Local government attestation form. Parent/ guardian consent form. Acknowledgment form.
The Nigeria Customs Service statutory functions can be broadly classified into two main categories namely, core and other functions:
(i) Collection of Revenue i.e. Import and Excise Duties and Accounting for same.
(ii) Prevention and suppression of smuggling.7
Drop your comment below and we will get back to you as soon as we can. Thanks
FOR OTHER INFORMATION TOP STORY IN NIGERIA 2019
- JAMB Admission Cut Off Marks 2019 Is Out
- DJ Cuppy Biography; Family, Age, Songs & Net Worth
- NYSC Mobilization TimeTable 2019 Is Out
- Peggy Ovire Biography; Career, Movies & Net Worth
- P-yes Recruitment 2019- How To Apply
- Scholarship Opportunities For Nigerian Undergraduates 2019/ 2020
- UNOCASA Graduate Civil Engineering Recruitment- How To Apply
- Federal Ministry of Transport Recruitment 2019- How To Apply
- Teni Biography, Family, Age Net Worth, Songs
- The Gulder Ultimate Search 2019 Registration- How To Apply