The Nigerian actress and philanthropist, Tonto Dikeh has celebrated the birthday of her son King Andre Churchill who just turned three. The 33 year- old popular Nollywood actress shared a picture of herself and her son on Instagram to celebrate the special day. She was very happy to have witness her son three year-old birthday and she shared the wonderful moment with her fans.
She post on Instagram
“Happy birthday to my brightest little boy. Hey dums we love you so much and wish you all the colorful and greatest things. We pray you grow in God’s love and become the man God wants you to be.
“You will always have a space in our hearts, so today we join the host of heaven in celebrating you and we wish your special day is magical baby”
Tonto Dikeh gave birth to Andre Churchill in the year 2016. The father to her child is her ex husband a Lagos-based businessman and philanthropist, Olakunle Churchill.
Drop your comment below and we will get back to as soon as we can. Thanks
FOR OTHER INFORMATION TOP STORY IN NIGERIA 2019
- Zainab Balogun Biography, Age, Movies & Net Worth
- Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment 2019; How To Apply
- FIRS Recruitment 2019- How To Apply
- Politicians Received Message From Wizkid Ahead Of The 2019 Elections
- JAMB Registration 2019 Closing Date Announced
- Top Richest Families In Nigeria
- Patapaa Biography- Career, Awards, Net worth & Songs
- Fidelity Bank Recruitment 2019- How To Apply
- Lax Biography, Career, Age & Net Worth
- Zlatan Ibile Biography; Education, Age, Songs & Net Worth